Here you can find a selection of patterns for various items which can be knitted or sewn for different projects throughout Suffolk:
- Fiddle muff for dementia sufferers
- Premature baby cardigan
- Premature baby hat
- Seafarer's hat
- Knitted teddy
- Knitted teddy hand puppet
- Knitted nativity sheep
- Premature baby quilt - dimensions should be 40x50 cm or 45x53 cm approx
- Baby memory bag (to hang on the end of the cot) - dimensions should be 22cm square approx
- Laundry bag for careworkers - dimensions approximately the size of a pillowcase with drawstring top.
- Knitted hearts (pair of hearts, one to give to patient in hospital, one to stay with family members) - this is a link to an online pattern
- Knitted prayer shawl
Please note that if you are knitting the teddy, teddy hand puppet or nativity sheep then there are specific instructions about the type of wool and filling to use in our Making Soft Toys Policy.
Please contact Sandra Griffiths on 01473 254653 if you are unsure where to take your finished items.